Interested in becoming part of the Diamond Tool team? For general inquiries about what positions may be available, please send an email to email@example.com and our human resources representive will be in touch if necessary. Click here to download our employment application.
About the company: Diamond Tool is a growing Philadelphia-based business with a professional yet friendly work environment. We are headquarterd in South Philadelphia, convenient to public transportation and major highways. We have additional locations in Bristol PA and Southern NJ. We are a contractor supply company. Just because you may not be familiar with our industry does not mean you cannot build a solid career here. Because this is a growing company, there are many opportunities for advancement for a person with initiative. We value our employees highly, and are looking for someone who wants to find a place for a rewarding career. Any offer of employment may be contingent on a pre-employment drug screening.
We offer excellent health benefits (medical/dental/vision), generous paid time off and holidays, year-end bonus based on performance, tuition assistance and a company matched 401k plan.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
RENTAL YARD ASSOCIATE - Philadelphia Location
A Yard Associate maintains the cleanliness of the rental yard and keeps the equipment organized to minimize customer wait time. This position assists customers with equipment check-in, check-out and basic operation knowledge.
This is a great way to get your foot in the door at our company. Employees who are in this position have moved into sales, warehouse, management and other jobs within the company.
- Oversees all activity in the yard area and ensures organization and order at all time
- Ensures that customers pick-up and drop off equipment as per the contract
- Ensures all equipment is secured prior to leaving
- Communicate with immediate manager and counter personnel on damages or missing parts upon return of equipment
- Check fuel levels and metered hours on equipment upon check in for billing purpose
- Stage and clean up equipment for delivery
- Ensures all equipment is properly tagged and has required key
- Operates all equipment safely
- Performs basic maintenance on various construction equipment
- Utilizes applicable PPE
- Report safety violations to supervisor
- Other duties as assigned by management
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Time management skills: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must have strong listening and problem solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently as needed
- Valid State issued driver’s license
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent experience
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.