Interested in becoming part of the Diamond Tool team? For general inquiries about what positions may be available, please send an email to email@example.com and our human resources representive will be in touch if necessary. Click here to download our employment application.
About the company: Diamond Tool is a growing Philadelphia-based business with a professional yet friendly work environment. We are headquarterd in South Philadelphia, convenient to public transportation and major highways. We have additional locations in Bristol PA and Southern NJ. We are a contractor supply company. Just because you may not be familiar with our industry does not mean you cannot build a solid career here. Because this is a growing company, there are many opportunities for advancement for a person with initiative. We value our employees highly, and are looking for someone who wants to find a place for a rewarding career. Any offer of employment may be contingent on a pre-employment drug screening.
We offer excellent health benefits (medical/dental/vision), generous paid time off and holidays, year-end bonus based on performance, tuition assistance and a company matched 401k plan.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Location: Bristol PA (Local driving only)
Hours: M-F, Full Time
- Load truck and make deliveries and pick-ups to assigned areas.
- Operate equipment.
- Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on company trucks and equipment.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and maintain records.
- Ensure deliveries are made on time and according to Roadnet Manifest.
- Communicate effectively with supervisor.
- Operate vehicle safely.
- Keep vehicle clean and well maintained.
- Work in all weather conditions.
- Help out putting away, pulling and packing inventory in our warehouse as needed.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Valid state Class C Driver’s License.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain excellent attendance and customer service.
- Ability to lift at least 100 pounds.
- Able to operate and transport equipment used in our business.
- Able to secure loads and transport safely.