Interested in becoming part of the Diamond Tool team? For general inquiries about what positions may be available, please send an email to email@example.com and a human resources representive will be in touch if necessary. Click here to download our employment application.
About the company: Diamond Tool is a growing Philadelphia-based business with a professional yet friendly work environment. On the job training is available in our busy 20,000 square foot showroom, which is unique to the tri-state area. We are minutes from Center City, the Naval Yard and Delaware County. We are located in South Philadelphia, convenient to public transportation and major highways. We are a contractor supply company. Just because you may not be familiar with our industry does not mean you cannot build a solid career here. Because this is a growing company, there are many opportunities for advancement for a person with initiative. We value our employees highly, and are looking for someone who wants to find a place for a rewarding career. Any offer of employment is contingent on a pre-employment drug screening.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
MECHANIC / TECHNICIAN
Diamond Tool is seeking experienced technicians to join our team to diagnose and repair construction equipment. We are looking for Class A or Class B mechanics. Must be a self-starter with a strong customer service attitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Successful completion of technical school and/or military training program in relevant area.
- Experience repairing mechanical, electrical and hydraulic equipment will be considered in lieu of technical school degree
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Attended factory-sponsored training classes
- Candidate will have own tools
- Must satisfactorily complete written mechanical aptitude test
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on company owned and customer equipment
- Systematically diagnose equipment malfunctions to pinpoint problem and resolve issues
- Maintain a safe, clean, productive and work area
- Record labor times via computer and log maintenance performed on work orders
Diamond Tool offers Health, Dental, Vision Insurance; Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Personal Time; 401k benefits; Education Assistance.
Competitive wages based on experience.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Bristol PA (Local driving only)
Hours: M-F, Full Time
• Demonstrate excellent customer service
• Promote growth of new business and assist company to sustain existing business in a professional and friendly manner
• Load truck and make deliveries and pick-ups to assigned areas
• Operate equipment
• Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on company trucks and equipment
• Complete all necessary paperwork and maintain records
• Ensure deliveries are made on time and according to Roadnet Manifest
• Communicate effectively with supervisor
• Operate vehicle safely
• Keep vehicle clean and well maintained
• Work in all weather conditions
• Prefer prior experience with equipment hauling
• High school degree or equivalent
• Ability to operate a forklift
• Valid state Class C Driver’s License
• Demonstrate ability to maintain excellent attendance and customer service
• Ability to lift at least 100 pounds
• Able to operate and transport equipment used in our business
• Able to secure loads and transport safely