Interested in becoming part of the Diamond Tool team? For general inquiries about what positions may be available, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a human resources representive will be in touch if necessary. Click here to download our employment application.
About the company: Diamond Tool is a growing Philadelphia-based business with a professional yet friendly work environment. On the job training is available in our busy 20,000 square foot showroom, which is unique to the tri-state area. We are minutes from Center City, the Naval Yard and Delaware County. We are located in South Philadelphia, convenient to public transportation and major highways. We are a contractor supply company. Just because you may not be familiar with our industry does not mean you cannot build a solid career here. Because this is a growing company, there are many opportunities for advancement for a person with initiative. We value our employees highly, and are looking for someone who wants to find a place for a rewarding career. Any offer of employment is contingent on a pre-employment drug screening.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
RENTAL YARD ASSOCIATE
A Yard Associate maintains the cleanliness of the rental yard and keeps the equipment organized to minimize customer wait time. This position assists customers with equipment check-in, check-out and basic operation knowledge.
This is a great way to get your foot in the door at our company. Employees who are in this position have moved into sales, warehouse, management and other jobs within the company.
• Oversees all activity in the yard area and ensures organization and order at all time
• Ensures that customers pick-up and drop off equipment as per the contract
• Ensures all equipment is secured prior to leaving
• Communicate with immediate manager and counter personnel on damages or missing parts upon return of equipment
• Check fuel levels and metered hours on equipment upon check in for billing purpose
• Stage and clean up equipment for delivery
• Ensures all equipment is properly tagged and has required key
• Operates all equipment safely
• Performs basic maintenance on various construction equipment
• Utilizes applicable PPE
• Report safety violations to supervisor
• Other duties as assigned by management
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Time management skills: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be customer service oriented
• Must have strong listening and problem solving skills
• Strong team player with the ability to work independently as needed
• Valid State issued driver’s license
• Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent experience
MECHANIC / TECHNICIAN
Diamond Tool is seeking experienced technicians to join our team to diagnose and repair construction equipment. We are looking for Class A or Class B mechanics. Must be a self-starter with a strong customer service attitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Successful completion of technical school and/or military training program in relevant area.
- Experience repairing mechanical, electrical and hydraulic equipment will be considered in lieu of technical school degree
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Attended factory-sponsored training classes
- Candidate will have own tools
- Must satisfactorily complete written mechanical aptitude test
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on company owned and customer equipment
- Systematically diagnose equipment malfunctions to pinpoint problem and resolve issues
- Maintain a safe, clean, productive and work area
- Record labor times via computer and log maintenance performed on work orders
Diamond Tool offers Health, Dental, Vision Insurance; Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Personal Time; 401k benefits; Education Assistance.
Competitive wages based on experience.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Location: Bristol PA (Local driving only)
Hours: M-F, Full Time
• Demonstrate excellent customer service
• Promote growth of new business and assist company to sustain existing business in a professional and friendly manner
• Load truck and make deliveries and pick-ups to assigned areas
• Operate equipment
• Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on company trucks and equipment
• Complete all necessary paperwork and maintain records
• Ensure deliveries are made on time and according to Roadnet Manifest
• Communicate effectively with supervisor
• Operate vehicle safely
• Keep vehicle clean and well maintained
• Work in all weather conditions
• Prefer prior experience with equipment hauling
• High school degree or equivalent
• Ability to operate a forklift
• Valid state Class C Driver’s License
• Demonstrate ability to maintain excellent attendance and customer service
• Ability to lift at least 100 pounds
• Able to operate and transport equipment used in our business
• Able to secure loads and transport safely