Interested in becoming part of the Diamond Tool team? For general inquiries about what positions may be available, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our human resources representive will be in touch if necessary. Click here to download our employment application.
About the company: Diamond Tool is a growing Philadelphia-based business with a professional yet friendly work environment. We are headquarterd in South Philadelphia, convenient to public transportation and major highways. We have additional locations in Bristol PA and Southern NJ. We are a contractor supply company. Just because you may not be familiar with our industry does not mean you cannot build a solid career here. Because this is a growing company, there are many opportunities for advancement for a person with initiative. We value our employees highly, and are looking for someone who wants to find a place for a rewarding career. Any offer of employment may be contingent on a pre-employment drug screening.
We offer excellent health benefits (medical/dental/vision), generous paid time off and holidays, year-end bonus based on performance, tuition assistance and a company matched 401k plan.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
RENTAL YARD ASSOCIATE (Philadelphia and NJ locations)
No experience necessary! We are willing to train the right candidate. You just need to be a hard worker who is looking for a great place to work. Ask about our signing bonus! We offer generous paid time off, great medical/dental/vision benefits, and more. The schedule is Monday through Friday, no nights or weekends required.
A Rental Yard Associate maintains the cleanliness of the rental yard and keeps the equipment organized to minimize customer wait time. This position assists customers with equipment check-in, check-out and basic operation knowledge.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience operating various types of construction equipment is preferred
- Valid State issued driver’s license
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Oversees all activity in the yard area and ensures organization and order at all time
- Ensures that customers pick-up and drop off equipment as per the contract
- Ensures all equipment is secured prior to leaving
- Communicate with immediate manager and counter personnel on damages or missing parts upon return of equipment
A Yard Associate must be able to lift, push or pull a minimum of 75 lbs. and occasionally 100lbs. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to feel or operate machinery, talk and hear. The employee is also frequently required to reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl.
FRONT COUNTER ASSOCIATE (Philadelphia location)
Are you looking for a great place to work? We are looking for someone who is good at interacting with our customers and has an interest in our business. If this describes you, submit your resume today. Ask about our signing bonus! No nights or weekends! Prior showroom sales experience is required, but we will train you on our product lines.
- Answer customers' questions about products and their application,
availability, schedule rentals,rental call offs and service calls over the phone and via e-mail
- Enter sales and rental orders through our computer system
- Resolve customer problems and concerns
- Answer customer inquiries regarding new/existing rentals
- Support Outside Sales Team
- Perform basic clerical duties including data entry and filing
- Support service and parts departments
- Experience with construction equipment preferred but not required
- Prior sales and order entry experience is required – at least 2 years
- Excellent computer skills, typing skills a must
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- Good time management and organizational/multi tasking skills a must
- Helpful to have knowledge of the market and the product with the ability to discuss the
technical aspects of machinery such as aerial lifts, welders, generators, light towers and heavy machinery
- High school degree or equivalent required
Hours are Monday through Friday, approx. 7am to 4pm.