A 1000 is one of the most advanced portable air cleaners available on the market. It is tested and certified for use as both an air cleaner and a negative air machine. Thanks to a reliable filter system and a design that is perfectly matched to operation with HEPA class H13 filters, that are tested and certified at an efficiency rate of 99.99% at 0.3 microns, the air cleaner puts out superior air quality – be it when dealing with concrete dust, fine sanding dust or gypsum dust. It has two warning lights to indicate when the filters are clogged or leaking. A 1000 is a quiet-operating air scrubber with a sturdy, compact cabinet. Airflow can be set at two different speeds. The airflow is directed upwards to avoid disturbing dust on surfaces.
- Durable design: Lightweight cabinet with sturdy aluminium frame and metal locking casters. A metal mesh protects the filter area
- Warning lights and sound: The yellow light warns of a clogged filter, the red light warns of filter leaks
- High efficiency over time with two-stage air filtration: A large filter area in combination with pre-separation give long operation time with high efficiency. A pre-filter made of pleated polyester catches the larger dust fractions before the air enters the individually tested HEPA H13 filter ensuring 99.99% efficiency at 0.3 microns
- Easy to clean HEPA filter: The HEPA filter is protected by a metal mesh which makes it easy to vacuum it without damaging it
- Phases: 1-ph
- Air requirement: 1000 m³/h
- Rated input power: 0.3 kW
- Voltage: 120V
- Dimensions: 17.32"H x 17.32"W x 15.75"D
- Weight: 44 lb.