State-of-the-Art Disinfectant, Sanitizer and Cleaner! Designed Specifically for Mold Remediation and Disaster Restoration! The Most Versatile Ready-To-Use Disinfectant Available - Shockwave RTU is an EPA-registered ready-to-use disinfectant with over 130 Kill Claims and is tested in a 98% soil load. Shockwave RTU is a hospital grade EPA-registered disinfectant, sanitizer, fungicide, virucide, bactericide and cleaner for use on porous and nonporous surfaces. ShockWave RTU is perfect for situations when a clean water source is not available.
- Over 130 organism kill claims
- Registered for use on food and non-food contact surfaces
- Registered for water damage and black water cleanup
- Disinfects hard, nonporous surfaces
- Sanitizes porous and semi-porous surfaces
- Pefrect for situations when a clean water source is not available
- Hospital grade EPA-registered disinfectant, sanitizer, fungicide, virucide, bactericide and cleaner
Shockwave RTU is EPA-resistered for the types of cleanup that are associated with recover from major weather events like hurricanes and flooding. Major disaster restoration contractors nationwide have made Shockwave the industry leading brand when it comes to reconstruction and restoration after a storm.
Shockwave RTU satisfies the recommendations and requirements set forth by the Federal Emergency Management Agency in their special Hurricane Katrina Recovery Advisory 11/05 that was specifically intended to provide guidance for buildings subjected to the effects of long-term flooding and mold growth following a hurricane.
- Active Ingredient: Quaternary Ammonium Chloride
- Color: Clear Blue
- Odor: Fresh Linen
- Foam: 0
- Flash Point: >200ºF
- PH: 11.7
- Shelf Life: 36 Months Min. (Original Sealed Container)
- Calculated VOC: 0 Grams/liter
- Minimum Application Temp: 32° F