4" Adjustable Wrench
|Price||Add to Cart|
With a jaw capacity of 1/2 in. (15mm), this 4 in. Adjustable Wrench can access small fasteners in tight spaces.
Use: Designed for tight and hard-to-reach spaces, this 4 in. Adjustable Wrench can take on bicycle repair and furniture assembly. It also works well to secure back nut or bolt while tightening or loosening front nut or bolt with a socket or combination wrench.
Performance: Adjustable wrenches are designed to be versatile enough to tighten and loosen fasteners of various sizes without needing to grab other tools. Made from durable carbon steel with a corrosion-resistant satin chrome finish, our wrenches will become a permanent staple in your toolbox. Manufactured to strict quality specifications, these adjustable wrenches meet or exceed ANSI performance standards.
Design: Precision-machined for a tight fit, the slide jaw and worm gear contact in 3 spots for smooth operation and less play. Knurling on worm guide allows for quick jaw size adjustment. The satin finish keeps wrench looking like new by hiding scratch marks that can be seen in regular chrome finished wrenches.
Markings: Jaw opening guide has permanent laser etched size markings in both metric and Inch scales. The dual Inch/metric scale is useful measuring the size of nuts and bolts. Each wrench displays a stamped length size and model number for distinction among your other adjustable wrenches.
- Drop forged and heat-treated carbon steel construction with a corrosion-resistant satin chrome plated finish
- Precision-machined slide jaw and worm gear allows for exact fastener fit and smooth adjustment
- Quick fit jaw opening guide with permanent laser-etched size markings in 1/16 in. and 1mm increments
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- 1/2 in. jaw capacity
- Length: 4 in. (100mm)
- Jaw Capacity: 1/2 in. (15mm)
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Finish: Satin Chrome Plated