The LTV6 light tower combines the features and performance of traditional light towers in a small footprint. It is ideally suited for illuminating general job sites, site prep, concrete pours, specialty events, parking lots, road work and bridge work. The adjustable vertical mast extends 23 feet and can rotate 360 degrees for optimum lighting flexibility.
- Compact design and foldable tongue allow transportation of up to 18 units on a 48 foot flatbed truck. Additionally, less space is taken up on site and in rental yards
- Industry leading 750 hour service interval lowers the total cost of ownership
- Fast set-up times and a 45-gallon fuel tank extends lighting time to over 95 hours
- Features a Mecc Alte generator end
- Four 1,100 Watt metal halide lights standard, with LED optional, provide lighting for any application
- L x W x H: 101 x 58 x 99 in.
- Operating weight: 1,790 lb.
- Shipping weight: 1,460 lb.
- Illumination coverage at 5 fc ft²: 12,918
- Lamp type: Metal Halide
- Mast height: 23 ft.
- Sound level (LwA) at 23 ft. dB(A): 68.3
- Power kW: 6
- Frequency Hz: 60
- Voltage V: 120/240
- Power factor cos ø 1~: 1
Engine / Motor
- Generator model: Brushless
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Idle to full load %: 10
- Voltage control (+/-) %: 6
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Kubota (D1005)
- Engine / Motor type: Liquid-cooled 3-cylinder
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Displacement: 61.1 in³
- Operating performance hp: 13.1
- At rpm: 1,800 rpm
- Rated performance: ISO 3046 IFN
- Tank capacity (Oil) US qt: 5.4
- Tank capacity (Fuel) US gal: 45.8
- Fuel consumption (Prime Load) US gal/h: 0.68
- Runtime 100% Prime Load h: 64.3
- Runtime 4 Lights Only h: 104.3
Kubota D1005 Diesel Engine, Manual Mast Winch, Manual Start Controls, Kubota 6kW Control Panel Package - 120 volt 20 amp dual receptacle outlet plug for 60Hz and 120/240 volt 30 amp twist lock outlet for 60Hz, 1100 Watt Metal Halide Lights, Trailer with Torsion Axle, Flip Up Tongue, Trailer Mounted Light Package, 2" Ball Hitch.