Buckeye Eco E22 One-Step Disinfectant Deodorizer
All Other Branches
Buckeye Eco One-Step Disinfectant-Deodorizer-Cleaner is a heavy-duty quaternary-based disinfectant, cleaner, and deodorizer. Buckeye Eco One-Step Disinfectant-Deodorizer-Cleaner is a broad-spectrum disinfectant that may be used as a cleaner at two use level ratios: ½ oz. per gallon for general cleaning and 2 oz. per gallon for heavy-duty applications.
- EPA Registered
- Disinfects, cleans, and deodorizes in one labor-saving step
- Hospital use disinfectant. Bactericidal according to the current AOAC Use-Use Level Test Method and Virucidal* according to the virucidal qualification modified in the presence of 200 ppm hard water plus 5% organic serum
- Use on hard, nonporous surfaces
Buckeye Eco One-Step Disinfectant-Deodorizer-Cleaner has a broad spectrum of kill claims including: Staphylococcus aureus, Methicillin Resistant (MRSA) and Community Associated Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Streptococcus, *Adenovirus 5&7 [at 2 oz. per gallon], *HIV-1 (associated with the AIDS Virus), *HBV (Hepatitis B Virus), *HCV (Hepatitis C Virus), *Influenza Virus Type A/Brazil, *Norwalk Virus, *Rotavirus, *SARS Associated Coronavirus (cause of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome), and *Vaccinia Virus. Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus (formerly called swine flu).
US EPA REG. NO. 6836-78-559
- pH (conc.): 12.7 ± 0.7
- pH 2 oz./gal.: 10.7 ± 0.2
- pH ½ oz./gal.: 10.2 ± 0.2
- Specific Gravity: 1.006 ± 0.10 gr/ml
- Color: Dark Orange
- Fragrance: Peppermint
- Active Ingredients: Octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 6.510%, Dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 2.604%, Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 3.906%, Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 8.680%, Other ingredients 78.3%