Subaru SGX3500 3500W Gas Generator - 3200W Rated Recoil Start W/ Wheel Kit
|Price||Add to Cart|
From home to the jobsite - and everywhere in between - Subaru SGX generators are the best value in durable and dependable power. The SGX generators are paired with Subaru's industry-leading technologically advanced engines, ensuring reliable power for the most demanding jobsites.
- Type: Brush-type
- Voltage Regulation: AVR
- Frequency: 60 HZ
- Voltage: 120/240
- Phase: Single
- Max. Output (watts): 3500
- Max. Amps: 29.2/14.6
- Rated Output (watts): 3200
- Rated Amps: 26.6/13.3
- dbA Rating @ rated output (7 meters): 72
- Current Protection: GFCI & dual pole Magnetic
- Engine Model: EX21 - 7 HP
- Engine Type: Subaru OHC
- Low Oil System: Shutdown
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gallons
- Continuous Operation (hours at rated load): 8
- Starting System: Recoil
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27" x 25" x 25"
- Dry Weight lbs 121
- Receptacle 120V. 20A. GFCI Duplex (2)
- Receptacle 120/240V. 30A Twistlock (1)
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Wheel Kit: Standard
Key Features & Benefits:
- Control Panel: User friendly control panel.
- GFCI Receptacle: GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupt) receptacle helps ensure operator safety and are OSHI compliant.
- AC Receptacles: One 20 amp 120 volt twistlock and one 20 amp 120/240 volt twistlock are standard equipment.
- Hourmeter: Hourmeter keeps track of the hours of operation. It also serves as a way to keep track of important maintenance levels that needs to be performed on the equipment.
- AC Circuit Breaker: An AC circuit breaker automatically interrupts the current flowing through it when the current exceeds the trip rating of the breaker, protecting the generator from an overload.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation System (AVR): The AVR system provides a precise voltage control output on the generator. This system is more suitable for delicate electronic equipment like computers.
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA): All models are CSA certified to meet electrical safety standards.
- Large Fuel Tank with Strainer: Large metal fuel tank provides extended run times between refills. The fuel strainer prevents debris from entering the tank.
- Fuel Gauge: Easy to read fuel gauge helps the operator monitor fuel level.
- Fuel Shut Off Valve: The shut off valve is used when transporting or servicing the generator.
- Two-Wheel Kit: Provides enhanced portability and convenience with fold-down handles. Wheel kit is standard on all SGX models.
- Subaru Industrial 7 HP Overhead Cam Engine: The SGX3500 features a 7 HP EX30 Overhead Cam engine.
- Low Oil Shutdown: Subaru engines incorporate a low oil shutdown that shuts off the engine when low oil level is detected.
- Air Cleaner Element: The industrial air cleaner element can be cleaned and resued to save money. Check the owners manual for correct cleaning procedures.
- Spark Arrestor: Each muffler includes a US Forestry-approved spark arrestor.