Channel vehicles and people through construction, parking, and entrance areas with lightweight, long lasting, polyethylene Jersey-style barriers.
- Will not crumble or break after multiple deployments like concrete barriers
- Ideal for crowd, and traffic control, checkpoints, and security
- Create continuous lines or curves angled up to 90 degrees with an easy to use swivel pin design
- Molded-in recessed handles make for easy handling
- Large, threaded top fill-port and dual bottom drain plugs make it easy to load and unload with sand or water ballast
- Two molded-in pockets on top of barrier accept standard blinking lights
- Flat side surfaces easily accept reflective striping
- Durable polyethylene construction stands up to harsh weather conditions, resists cracks & dents upon impact
- High resistance to sunlight and ultraviolet radiation means the product stays in service longer
- Bright colors improve safety and are easier to see than concrete or wood
- Lightweight design makes handling easy
- FHWA MASH TL-1 approved as a Longitudinal Channelizing Device (LCD)
- 72"L x 36"H
- 70 lb.