Honda EB3000CK2A Lightweight Gas Generator - 3000W, 120V, Recoil Start (No Wheel Kit)
Honda EB3000CK2A 3000W Gas Generator3000 Watts, 120VLightweight - only 71 lbs.Honda commercial OHV engineExclusive CycloConverter technologyFull GFCI protectionRated #1 by construction and industrial users, year after year: An independent survey of construction and industrial users has rated Honda t...
|Price||Add to Cart|
- 3000 Watts, 120V
- Lightweight - only 71 lbs.
- Honda commercial OHV engine
- Exclusive CycloConverter technology
- Full GFCI protection
- Rated #1 by construction and industrial users, year after year: An independent survey of construction and industrial users has rated Honda the #1 generator 7 years in a row. Why? Our legendary reputation for performance, durability, and reliability.
- More power, less weight: At only 71 lbs., the EB3000c is Honda's lightest industrial generator. Honda's exclusive CycloConverter technolog allows you to get more power with less weight.
- Exclusive CycloConverter Technology: Consistent power output - CycloConverter technology uses a special CPU to create stable, high quality power with less weight, compared to a traditional generator.
- Easy starting Honda commercial OHV engine: Legendary Honda commercial-grade OHV engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged.
- Long run time: Operates 9.4 hours at 50% load, using only 2.6 gal. Keeps you working, all day long.
- All circuits GFCI protected: The EB3000c is OSHA compliant with neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground fault circuit protection) on all outlets.
- 3 year residential and commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Full frame protection
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Electronic circuit breakers: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- Quiet operation - 68 dB (A)
- Fuel gauge standard
- USDA-qualifed spark arrestor/muffler
- Meets OSHA, LA-ETL, and ANSI regulations
- Engine: Honda GX200
- Displacement: 196cc
- AC Output: 120V 3000W max. (25.0A) / 2600W rated (21.7A)
- Receptacles: 20A GFCI 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug
- DC Output: N/A
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.6 gals
- Run Time per Tankful: 6.1 hrs. @ rated load, 9.39 hrs. @ 1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.5" x 15.8" x 18.9"
- Noise Level: 68 dB @ rated load
- Dry Weight: 71 lbs.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
This generator can power the following common applications. Please note: not all applications can be powered simultaneously.
- Air Compressor (up to 1/2 hp)
- Bench Grinder (8 in.)
- Circular Saw (Heavy Duty, 7 1/4 in.)
- Concrete Vibrator
Alternate Catalog Numbers: 21-9180
Customers Also Bought...
Coleman Cable 01915 3-Foot Generator Power Cord Adapter, 10/3 Splitter Y Adapter, L5-30P to (2) Lighted 5-20R