HEPA filter material catches microscopic dust particles down to 0.3 micron and filters 99.97% of dust, exceeding EPA Lead-Safe Regulations and Government requirements, protecting your health and keeps you working during an inspection. The HEPA filter is designed with a large surface area and protective steel frame so that suction stays strong, cleaner air is expelled and efficiency is improved. This is serious filtration that exceeds all EPA standards and works with Dustless Technologies HEPA vacuum model 16006, 16008. D1606, D1605.
- Exceeds EPA RRP standards, OSHS and NIOSH guidelines protecting your health
- Certified to IEST-RP-CC001.5, insuring a minimum filtration efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 micron
- Large surface area and steel frame support high air flow rate for superior dust collection
- Protects against harmful airborne particles like silica and hexavalent chromium
- HEPA Replacement Filter For Dustless HEPA Vacuum model ,16006, 16008
- Meets jobsite inspections requirements