The vertical net system is a complete perimeter net barrier designed for use on open floor construction areas of high-rise buildings as a guardrail and toe board system.
When properly installed along the edge of the open floor areas, the vertical net system stops falling construction debris at the source.
- Protects workers near building edges by serving as a guardrail
- 48" high X 100' long with 55 EZ clips and 22 tie down plates (other sizes available)
- Eliminates need for mid-rail and toe board
- Easy to install, remove, relocate, and store
- Contains debris using a tight mesh
- Acts as a wind barrier
- Provides a visual bright orange barrier
- Provides protection to public
- Significant savings over wood or cable with toe boards
- System comes complete with everything needed, vertical netting, zip clips, for easy and secure net installation and tie-down plates to replace toe-boards and firmly set net into place
- Meets NFPA 701 fire retardant requirements
- Meets OSHA 1926.500 & 1926.502 Guardrail requirements
Easy to install: Designed for use with traditional cable set-ups, the nets attach to the cable with supplied DBI/SALA zip clips. The bottom edge of the net is quickly secured using a power actuated tool to fire the nail into the tie-down plate. The system is complete with zip clips and tie-down plates. The nets are supplied in 100' lengths in your choice of 48" or 66" heights (42" or 60" installed)
Easy to remove: Relocate, handle, and store. Removing and relocating the system is simple, saving time and money. Simply remove the zip clips and pry the nails out of the tie-down plates with a hammer. The nets and hardware are reusable if properly removed and stored.
Meets all Regulatory Requirements: The DBI/SALA vertical net debris containment system is made of performance-proven polyethylene mesh which is UV resistant and fire retardant. They also exceed OSHA's 200 pound lateral strength requirements and the New York City Construction Code requirements.
Available as a complete system or replace only what is needed.
Alternate Catalog Numbers: 38-0571