A Message from Diamond Tool Regarding COVID-19/Coronavirus
DIAMOND TOOL IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
Please read the entire message for detailed information.
During this uncertain time, we are closely following recommendations of global health organizations as well as local authorities in the markets that we serve to ensure that our response to the coronavirus outbreak is proportional to the situation.
Our main priority is protecting the health of our employees and their families, as well as our customers and partners. We are aware that you rely on us to help keep your business moving forward. Diamond Tool has been determined to be an essential business by PA Governor Tom Wolf and Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney. Be assured that we have continuity plans in place to continue to achieve both these goals.
While we will remain open, we will be changing our approach in the coming days.
- Our outside sales reps are still available by phone, and by special request on-site.
- We have minimized visits from manufacturer representatives. Our purchasing department is still available by email and phone.
- As of this time, Diamond Tool delivery vehicles will continue providing timely, on site deliveries for all account customers.
- WE ENCOURAGE CUSTOMERS TO CALL ORDERS IN FOR WILL CALL. We ask our customers to phone in advance to arrange product pick up in order to limit person-to-person contact.
- In the event of heavier than usual call volume, please use DiamondTool.net as a resource for your answers and for processing your order.
- Orders placed on DiamondTool.net will be reviewed by a senior Diamond Tool sales member before being processed. Contract pricing might not be reflected/seen on the website, but will be honored where applicable. SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL WEBSITE INFORMATION.
- Our service and repairs department will remain open to be sure the equipment you need for the job can be repaired if needed.
- Our Bristol Distribution Center is critical to getting our customers the products they need – when and where they need them. It is open but we ask you to give us a phone call in advance to arrange product pick up in support of social distancing.
The normal inside sales team that you know will remain available to support you at 888- TRY-DIAMond, 888-879-3426 and orders can be placed on DiamondTool.net 24/7.
While this is a fluid situation, we want to assure you we are here to support you and have contingency plans in place to enable the continuity of supply and service delivery with the goal of being there for our customers while helping ensure the well-being of our team members.
ADDITIONAL WEBSITE INFORMATION
Our website is capable of linking with your net 30 account, but this is not automatic. If you do not currently have website access, please contact Kevin Kelley or Evan McIntyre and we will be happy to get you set up. We will be adding a brief tutorial on how to use our “Quick Order Form” which will be able to be found here in the next 24 hours.