Basic Respiratory Protection Training
Course Description: Course includes trainee certification cards and literature.
Course covers mandatory instruction required by OSHA 1926.103(c)(1) and 1910.134(k)(5). Attendees will receive training on how to properly conduct qualitative fit tests. The program includes an introduction to the different types of respirators available.
- Dust mist disposables
- Half-Mask filtering face pieces
- Full-face filtering face pieces
- Powered air purifying
- Supplied air
Training includes an overview of OSHA:
- Fit test procedures
- Medical questionnaires: if you have been given an access code for the questionnaire please click here; if you need an access code please call Diamond Tool and ask for our safety coordinator to receive an access code.
- Respirator selection criteria
- Issues of silica in construction
- Issues of hexavalent chromium