GSSI Rental StructureScan Mini - Watch The Videos!
The StructureScan™ Mini radar from GSSI is a smart, economical way to image concrete structures. This all-in-one, lightweight, hand-held device can produce large-area imaging of concealed objects … read more
Yes, it's in stock!
This item is available for immediate delivery. Order now by adding to your cart or call us at 888-TRY-DIAMond.
|41-7373||42.0000||In Stock||Call 888-TRY-DIAMond to Order|
The StructureScan™ Mini radar from GSSI is a smart, economical way to image concrete structures. This all-in-one, lightweight, hand-held device can produce large-area imaging of concealed objects up to 20 inches deep in concrete. Clear 2D and 3D mappings are immediately displayed for easy on-site interpretation. Eliminate damage to tools. Eliminate dangerous accidents caused by hitting cables. Find drilling locations faster!
The StructureScan™ Mini is GSSI's all-in-one GPR system for concrete inspection. This hand held system locates rebar, conduits, post-tension cables, voids and can be used to determine concrete slab thickness in real-time.
The StructureScan Mini safely locates metallic and non-metallic targets within concrete structures up to a depth of 16 inches. The system incorporates an auto target feature that marks the detection of features of interest. This function also estimates the depth of targets and automatically adjusts the depth scale.
Typical Uses for StructureScan Mini Include:
- Concrete inspection – locate metallic and non-metallic targets in walls, floors and ceilings
- Structure inspection – bridges, monuments, walls, towers, tunnels, balconies, garages, decks
- Condition assessment – map relative concrete condition for rehab planning
- Measure slab thickness
- Void location
- Locate rebar, post tension cables, conduits (PVC and metal) in real-time
- User-friendly, intuitive navigation
- 3 Dimensional images: simplified data collection and provides easy-to-interpret data images (StructureScan Mini 3D)
- No site hazards or need to close off work areas as with radiography (X-Ray)
- Built-in automatic target detection software
- Automatic depth calculation
- Four wheel drive survey encoder
- 2D data is displayed in simple plan view on a high-resolution, 5.7 inch color screen
- Locate and mark targets quickly with backup cursor feature and innovative laser positioning
- Lightweight and simple to transport, all-in-one unit weights about three pounds
- Easy data transfer to flash card
- Durable components that have been tested to be dust proof and water-resistant (IP-65 rating)
- All-in-one control unit, 1600 MHz antenna and survey wheel combo
- Dual battery charger
- Two batteries
- Rugged carrying case
- Quick Start Guide
- Training Video
- Sample 3D data collection grid pack (StructureScan Mini 3D)
- Memory: Based on SD card size, default is 2 GB
- Display: 5.7", full-color
- Post-processing: On-screen or via GSSI software (optional)
- Battery: 2.5 hours
- Ports: SD card, USB port
- Environmental: Water-resistant and dust proof (IP-65 rating)
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Weight: 1.6 kg (3.3 lbs)
|StructureScan Mini 3D Data||StructureScan Mini 2D Data|
Non-metallic conduit shown at depth slice of 2.75 inches
Non-metallic conduit in two-dimensional profile