Lincoln Electric ED031666 UltraCore 71C Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored MIG Wire .045"
For those who prefer the economy of welding with 100% CO2 for structural fabrication, railcar, shipbuilding and barge applications, UltraCore 71C is a great choice that delivers superior arc … read more
Yes, it's in stock!
This item is available for immediate delivery. Order now by adding to your cart or call us at 888-TRY-DIAMond.
|Item No.||Model||AWS||Diameter (in.)||Diameter (mm.)||Package||Price||Qty|
|38-6893||ED031666||E71T-1H8 & E71T-9H8||.045||1.1||33 lbs. Plastic Spool (Foil Bag)||$73.72||In Stock|
For those who prefer the economy of welding with 100% CO2 for structural fabrication, railcar, shipbuilding and barge applications, UltraCore 71C is a great choice that delivers superior arc characteristics for single and multiple pass welding.
It's our best running E71T-1 for CO2 applications, and it delivers great arc stability and fast freezing slag for easy out-of-position welding, even with 1/16" diameter wire. Manufactured and packaged using ProTech™ foil bag packaging system to protect wire from harmful moisture contamination for consistent quality reel after reel.
• Designed specifically for use with 100% CO2.
• Smooth, consistent arc behavior — not erratic.
• The finished weld exhibits an extremely smooth bead appearance, even on out-of-position welds.
• Fast freezing slag makes of out-of-position welding easier.
• ISO 14001 and 9001 certified — manufactured to standards for environmental and quality management systems.
ProTech™ Foil Bag Packaging
Uniquely packaged in a foil bag to protect UltraCore wire from harmful moisture and contamination.
Less prone to moisture pick-up, which delivers:
Increased resistance to weld cracking
Potentially lower preheat temperature
Increased resistance to gas tracking
Confidence in the quality of the weld
Consistent results you can trust
Reliable performance you can depend on
• General Fabrication [best]
• Seismic Structural Fabrication [best]
• Barge Fabrication [best]
• Railcar Fabrication [better]
• Structural Fabrication [better]
• Shipbuilding [better]
AWS A5.20-95: E71T-1 H8, E71T-9 H8
ASME SFA-5.20: E71T-1 H8, E71T-9 H8
CWB/CSA: E491T-9 H8
Lloyds 3S-3YS H10
Flow Rate: 40-50 CFH
Shielding Gas: 100% CO2
6 ml/100g weld deposit